- Our old website is gone and now links directly to our blog, I am using all of my tech know how to get a revamped blog/website up and running by the end of the summer.
- We are going to organize all of our past posts into categories for easier referencing during challenges
- We will be rolling out new 30 day challenges both nutritional and physical in the coming weeks and are working on a guide to help people new to the idea of clean eating.
- We have been working more with on-line training, where we start with a series of one-on-one sessions and transition to sending workouts through e-mail with videos and explanations of each exercise.
- Dawn is now teaching two classes in the neighborhood community center and we are hoping to add more this fall.
- I have picked up two clients, as well as an opportunity to work with all of the teams at my school, performing the Functional Movement Screen on them and prescribing corrective exercises when needed. I will also be working with each team teaching proper movement throughout the year.
- We are getting t-shirts soon!
- Finally we are going on vacation next week and are looking forward to the much needed break
Have a great week and we will be back soon with info on the latest challenge.